2017/03/29

14 Day challenge - Day 14 and summary

I wasn't updating you for a while... Well - I'm lazy ass. That's why.

I finished my 14 days challenge for female faces.
It went pretty good. I've learned a lot.


I don't feel like recapping all the comments and tips I got.
I encourage you to check it by yourself on my G+ - the icon is somewhere on right side I think. At least on PC.



If you don't care what I did and you're here just to check the results I'm uploading here full resolution pics for every day.


The moment I write this I'm on my day #5 of my male faces 14DC so you can expect recap like this somewhen in mid April.
If you're considering participating in 14DC yourself then stop considering and participate...
There's no drawbacks and no one will give a single flying... Yeah... Basically you can post or twice a week and you'll still be able to progress really fast.

That's it.
So long