2015/12/08

so... let's get started

I launched the blog! Yay! ...but really - what now? and what's the point?  and who the hell am I?

Let me begin from the end.

So (at the moment of writing this post) I'm just bored with being inconsequent, inconsistent, no one and all that stuff I will post is some kind of way, to force myself, to be more consequential, and consistent.

Now, when you know who I am, and what's the point - I'm drawing a little, want to draw more, so I will. The thing is - I'm not that good at it, like, at all. This blog is not about me shining god-like draftsmanship skill, nor pleasing you with pretty pictures. I just need the place where I can share my shitty artwork and maybe, just maybe, bits of progress.

If anyone will ever step here and see any of that crap, that's good. If not - that's even better.

Oh.. and one more thing! English is not my native language, so "me so solly" for mistakes.