2016/03/13

Paragon and banana

Ave Caesar whatsoever!

So why am I not posting anything? Well - I was playing Paragon Closed Beta. I'm under a confidentiality agreement, so I can not post much more than this: the game is freaking cool.

For these who don't know what the paragon is - tan da da DAN! PARAGON SITE
For these who are too lazy to click the link... It's MOBA with TPS view from Epic Games (these guys from Unreal Engine). I was playing LoL (League of Legends) before it was cool. I mean from open beta, for 2 seasons, and then community happened (I mean I grew up and reading what's-not 'bout my mother and my playstyle bored me), then e-sport happened (not good e-sport, but that I-am-12-years-old-master-of-lol-and-know-fucking-everything "e-sport").
I have never had that much fun in LoL, I've got here. The gameplay itself is rather for B+/A-, but their card system that lets you create your own equipment, for every single character, and about which I sadly can't talk, is great.
When it comes to graphics, game's gorgeous. If you see the trailer, graphics in-game looks same.
Early access beta starts on March 18th. Open beta somewhen in summer. Totally worth a try.

Oh, and as long as I won't paint anything new... Get my attempt to "sill life".
For your own eyes sake - DO NOT zoom in

That *ekhem* masterpiece *ekhem* is dated on January 2014.
I didn't set up the scene, nor even had any references... Again twisted mind of mine gives me vague picture of my painting objects.

That's not good thing if you want to learn anything. I should have paint that from reference first and then try repainting it with the knowledge I acquired.

Feel entertained. Or not. It's up to you.

So long.