2017/01/02

Monthly scraps - December 2016

Scraps - part... whatever




At the beginning of the month I was into perspective and all.
I grabbed a pencil and started constructing buildings and stuff. I was doing this for a week or so, and then I jumped into the Krita, and it didn't work out.
I mean I lost fate in my own brain activity after I shifted the bell tower in the wrong direction. Twice.


she's so hot she ain't need no worm clothes to fight a gang of penguins in snow blizzard... or something. 


embracing anime-ish vibe


I had no idea how to draw snakes, so I needed some "studies". More like visual notes really.
It wasn't suppose to look good. 


smoking -self-explanatory really


after Leyendecker studies I wanted to recap knowledge I acquired so I started this.


That's all for now,
So long