2016/11/22

5th Age Nocturne :D

Like, come on - that had to happen.


I was thinking about giving him a shoulder pads with long cloth hanging out of them, but it ended up like that.
I think I like it more that way, but I'm not sure about that golden coin-like things floating over his shoulders 'tho.


I wanted him to look powerful and fabulous at the same time, so I gave him low angle camera shot, super power-welding pose and pink crystals, because what's more fabulous than pink crystals?
I didn't know how to draw him from that angle so I quickly sketched him from the front view to have something to look at, and then I redrew him. 
Also made some notes about things to keep in mind that are crucial for his design like bigass shoulderpads, bigass blade, and having 5 fingers...


Then I started the refining. Slowly. Very slowly.


At the beginning I wanted to give him golden scrap-like blades because I was afraid of drawing crystals, but here's where I faced the choice: refine hands and shot myself or procrastinate.
So I choose procrastinating and drew those crystals. 


Further refining... I mean I don't know if there is anything to say.
Beside the fact I know shit about drawing forearms and hands... I'll have too practice them more.
It's too vibrant, but the colour saturation is not the thing I want to focus on right now. 
One problem at once.


That month is dry, but It's about my art progress, not spewing bullshit every 2 days, right?

So long