2016/12/01

Monthly Scraps - November 2016

This fella you know already. I spent too much time painting him and I'm not feeling this at all. 
Must have repainted him like 5-6 times and still It seems he'll be just another forever-on-hold project. 


That's my attempt on painting landscapes. I mean I wasn't really painting. These are just sketches with some colours underneath. Some really poorly chosen colours :D
I'll make that work eventually. Or I won't. Those are scraps so don't expect much.


And some skulls. I sketched them while watching short film made by Platige Image called "Operation Basilisk" so it took less then 17 minutes :D
Stuff is entirely in Polish but there are English subtitles (really well done subtitles). 


For these of you who don't know what the Platige is - where you've been all that time? 
I mean those guys made literally every good cinematic out there. 
Have you seen Ambition - short film with Littlefinger (don't remember his real name) related to Rosetta space mission?
Or maybe any cinematic trailer for Witcher.
Or perhaps Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV that they made as a result of cooperation with Square Enix?
Or cinematic trailers for For Honor, WatchDogs 2, Total War: Warhammer, Prey, Cyberpunk 2077?
Or those short films that are so aesthetically cool I don't even...
Those are guys who are making Witcher related film that is supposed to come out in 2017. Not a shitty one like that pile of bullcrapp from early 2000... (<< that I linked for you to know what to not watch)
You want to know more - I linked everything. You're welcome. No need to thank me :D


Enough of fan-boying,
So long