2017/04/21

Female head model - part 1

I'm waiting for a critique of my day #8 of 14 days challenge so I got some spare time.

That very time I decided to spend on learning some 3D. 
All the basics I covered (frankly I just liked few helpful tutorials...) in the last post, so if you're interested feel free to check it out.

Today I sculpted THAT thingy.


Yeah, I know - the presentation couldn't be better :D

That's basic sculpt have like 180k tris or so. I have to fix few things like eyelids, jaw, smooth cranium out and recreate eyeballs from a scratch, because I accidentally switched to sculpt mode with the eye selected and now something that should have 100 circa 100 tris have 20k...

I rendered that with Blender Internal rendering engine and since I was using only Cycles I'm not quite familiar with it. All I could do now was applying diffuse colour of sculpt to red and click render.


What I plan to to with this is:
-fixing what has to be fixed;
-recreating eyeballs;
-retopo and  UV unwrapping;
-texturing;
-creating some normal , ambient occlusion and specularity maps;
-exporting to Unreal Engine 4;
-MAYBE rigging, animating and putting some hair on.

We'll see when I get bored and decide to trash it.


I'll keep you updated,
So long