2015/12/09

Old Stuff 1

Ok. I have a blog, assumptions, expectations. Am I supposed to post something? I mean - I know I should(is that sentence even correct?).

I wanted to start with uploading something recent, but, as I said in first post I'm inconsequent and inconsistent, so I have no recent work. Genius...

I'll be working on changing that this week. In the meantime, I got for you some of 2014 stuff.
Like this:

It took me some time... I don't know how much. 3-4h is kinda wild guess, but certainly too much.
Basically it's a Batman. That's all.

Next one! Frankly I'm not even sure if it isn't a 2013, but catch them all:




Oh.. they are from 2013... These are for friend of my, who decided to give me "training task" -  3 helmet "designs". I'm not even sure if I want to upload them, because of their crappyness, so that means I have to upload them. Wow!  I signed them... I had huge ego...

And the last for today (or rather for that post):



That's 2014 for sure. Everything what I draw ends in that I-am-so-far-from-being-finished state. Rendering is so boring I can't even learn it. That was so long ago, I don't even remember what was with that quick-note thing on right. Nevermind... These dots around her are probably color samples... For you it doesn't exist. For me neither.

Well... next post I'm gonna upload probably won't be any better. (again: inconsequent, inconsistent)