2015/12/25

Old stuff 3

I was drawing a little this week. Really. I just didn't feel like I was suppose to save what I drew.

Any ways I have next batch of old stuff. Enjoy.

Back in 2013 I thought I can learn how to draw at decent level in 2 years. Well... Life happened and it turned out I would need a miracle to do this.
I was "studying" perspective, and all... These are few of exercises I was doing.

Long time ago in a land far, far away the author of that post lived in perfect harmony with the surrounding him world. One day, totally out of blue, he decided to be a concept-design artist so he started to observe and learn perspective by drawing on the top of the car photos the perspective grid.
At least he thought he did.




I did 20-30 of these /\ . And then this \/




 
/\ That's simple, but forces you to think in three dimensions. I have done maybe 30-40 of these before I even started to draw. Really.

 


 

/\ Then I started to draw really simple, rough representation of scenes, toys, pretty much everything I could think of, in 3d space, using horizon line, vanishing points and all of that. 1-point perspective and 2-point perspective is pretty much all I was practicing at the time. Oh.. and why that saloon is from 2016? It is kinda obvious it's from 2014.




Recently I started draw people, study anatomy, and frankly, I think I should have stick to that whole perspective thing.

So long.