2016/06/01

Monthly scraps - May 2016

Guess who's back!

I've got some stuff for you. Not much but still something.


1. Since my tablet lost initial levels of pressure sensitivity I had to came up with a way of blending colours/values that doesn't depend on pen sensitivity as much as standard airbrush whatsoever.
That's basically test of mixer brush. Nothing fancy. Just test.

2. Another test. The test of my patience this time. I mean sketching with partially working pen pressure... Pain in the ass. Took maybe 5 minutes before I quit.
And yes, she has feet that long. Yes, that's mistake I didn't notice.

3. That dude - you may see a bit more rendered version of him somewhen in the future.

4. Oh, and that one... That supposed to be some kind of children book cover. I mean that's just a sketch but I want to render that bit more.


Aren't they pretty? Ok, they aren't.
But as I said it's not about me drawing nice, but about me drawing better and better every month(hopefully). Even if the progress is so slow you can't even notice - I can. 
At this point I'm filling 30+ A4 pages per month. 2 months ago it wasn't more than 15. Consistency improved.
I know I suck at anatomy (look at these sketches LOL), values, colours and stuff but It won't stop me.

PS. I'll be posting more of old stuff this month.