2016/06/22

Old Stuff 5

OK - Oldies time! (that sounds bad if you read that as Deadpool would...)

You've seen already some of 2015 stuff - but hey! I got shitload of this and don't have anything new (actively working on that).

That's the most early sketch I did in 2015.
If you struggle with drawing faces - draw masks. For unknown reason it's easier.
And oh my... that body anatomy, face structure...

That sketch I like :D

And here I was trying to figure out how the head attaches to the body - back then it seemed ok, but now I know it's way off.
 
 
 
Lots of doodles. You can easily see I'm afraid of drawing eyes. I mean it's haaaaard :(

Eyes from references. Lips from imagination.
Oh.. and trying do that cat mouth thingy :3

Trying to do a pirate profile. Like skin tones - don't like the rest.


Post gets long, so I'll split that.
I've got more than hundred of these, and I'm talking just about these which I named by the number...
The rest is like "girl_portrait_01_BW" or "asdfg".

I wish I was more organised back then.

Any way,
So long