2016/06/26

Old Stuff 6

Hi again,

That's the second part of my post related to faces I've drawn in 2015.
The first part of 2015's you can find HERE.

So lets get started.
That guy I like. Really. I was in such a good mood when I was drawing that I don't even...
I was even more happy 'cause I was drawing all of that from imagination, but it didn't last for long...

Few days later I was again like that...

Or that...

Or that... Basically I can draw shit. I really can. The sad think is I have to be in a "zone". And that's why I want to more consistent.


That's the September 24th.
When It comes to painting - I've no traditional background beside my "kindergarten career" so most of the times I've no Idea what I'm doing.

And that's the 9th of November.
I'm sorry for "how to draw an owl tutorial" syndrome, but I've got just few layers that I saved.
It's still better than nothing, isn't it?
  
 

And these are "master studies" I did after watching Ahmed Aldoori YT video.
I just took all the measurements and painted it in my "own way" so I don't know if the "master studies" term is quite correct.


Any ways - lady on the right side of the canvas was "highly influenced :D" by THAT VERY VIDEO
I couldn't find that image on HIS DeviantArt, so I'm posting direct link to his YT to let you know it's not mine idea.     

The lady on the left was painted in the same manner, but the one who painted the original piece is Charlie Bowater. I love her rough sketches and anatomy study drawings.
You can find HER DeviantArt profile here, or click here to see the original artwork.


Sorry for the long post.
Here's a cosmic potato - Vegeta (2014)

So long