2016/06/03

Old Stuff 4

Wanna see something funny (or rather sad)?

Stuff that's so bad, it can give you a cancer. Mostly late 2013 and early 2014.
Today (or whatever day you are reading this) - tips and trick on how to NOT draw human face and how to NOT do correct brushwork.

1. Face so flat it could be used as table. Really ugly table. Believe or not - I was proud of this.


2. And here I was trying to figure out how to paint an iris. For what I've noticed - the more saturated and brighter the iris is, the more non-human it looks. But that may be wrong observation. Try it yourself.


3. My frist attempts on drawing skulls and learning the basics of head anatomy, and how it roughly translates on to the face structure.

So yeah... I was that bad or even worse.
Maybe I'll post something more recent next time. Maybe I won't.

So long.