2017/05/10

More 3D anatomy



Better anatomy and better rotation GIF.

Last sculpt left me with the feeling that I can do better or more like I SHOULD do better.

I started with same process as last time but then I thought "hey! let's do the rest of him! ~yaaaay~" (<-that may be a lil bit exaggerated).


I just drew out his legs from his torso and if the look flat... well - they are. They would be like 5 centimetres wide. 
Not wide. It's Z axis ( Y axis in blender) so it's depth I presume. 


I changed proportions 


Added some bulk


Then I kind of marked where the muscles are. I didn't put any form yet. It goes later. 


And then I ended up changing everything and repeating the process once again.


Few times.
I said that many times but if something is bad - change it. Even if you spent on it few hours.
I mean as long as it's not a commission and you're not constrained by the time limit.


That's how it looks in a close-up.


And those are crippled hands with non-functional thumb or whatever.


And that's how it looks now.

Throughout the entire process I was using awesome references made by Rafael Grassetti. 
Really really dope stuff. Just google it and let it sink.

Now I have to retopo it and it would be probably a good idea to also finish my Day #13 of Istebraks 14 day challenge.


Hope it helped somewhat.

That's it.
So long