2017/05/08

Some upper torso studies




So I'm trying to get the hang of that entire sculpting and stuff...


I don't really know how to control (what are those?) brush(?) strokes(?) so it's messy AF.
I think that since the end of April I was producing like 1 sculpture (sculpture with retopologized mesh and normal maps) for every 2 days.
Some of them... most of them are terrible so you'll see them on monthly scraps or something. The better ones I'll be uploading right after finishing.
Sorry for potato head - wasn't the focus 'tho.


BTW rendering that GIF frame after frame with all unnecessary render options disabled, sampling at 128, and resolution 720x1080 (yeah that weird ratio),6 second in 60 FPS (360 frames) took me 3 hours.  I'm glad there's something like sleep.


That's it,
So long